Ingredients: Vitamin C, B-Complex Vitamins, Magnesium Cl, Zinc, Manganese, Copper Selenium
• Thiamin– involved in several basic cell functions and the breakdown of nutrients for energy
• Riboflavin– a key component of coenzymes involved with the growth of cells, energy production, and the breakdown of fats, steroids, and medications.
• Niacin– helps to convert nutrients into energy, create cholesterol and fats, create and repair DNA, and exert antioxidant effects.
• Pantothenic acid– used to make coenzyme A (CoA), a chemical compound that helps enzymes to build and break down fatty acids as well as perform other metabolic functions, and the acyl carrier protein, which is also involved in building fats
• Pyridoxine– assists more than 100 enzymes to perform various functions, including the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. It also maintains normal levels of homocysteine and supports immune function and brain health.
• Biotin– helps to regulate signals sent by cells and the activity of genes
• Folic acid– helps to form DNA and RNA and is involved in protein metabolism. It is also needed in producing healthy red blood cells
• Cobalamin– needed to form red blood cells and DNA. It is also a key player in the function and development of brain and nerve cells
• Vitamin C is an antioxidant that plays a role in controlling infection, heals wounds, and it can neutralize harmful free radicals. This vitamin has a key role in the biochemical process of making collagen, which is a fibrous protein in connective tissue, that is weaved throughout various systems in the body. This includes nervous, immune, bone, cartilage, blood, and others
• Magnesium plays many crucial roles in the body, such as supporting muscle and nerve function and energy production.
• It is a major player in the DNA synthesis, growth of cells, building proteins, healing damaged tissue and supporting a healthy immune system.
• Efficient communication between nerve cells
• Maintenance of healthy skin and connective tissue
• Wound healing
• Structural integrity and function of heart and blood vessels
• Growth of new blood vessels
• An essential component of various enzymes and proteins, called selenoproteins, it helps to make DNA and protect against cell damage and infections.
Body fluids compose 60% of your body weight and it plays a critical role in our bodily functions, making it an essential part of everyday life. It plays a role in homeostasis, lubrication of joints and eyes, it also keeps skin healthy by eliminating toxins, and facilitates proper digestion.
Our drips are so much more than just water! Just one Dehydration Drip is equivalent to drinking 2 gallons of water. Additionally, the added B Complex vitamins will flush out toxins and restore your body to optimal wellness levels.
When can I use Dehydration Drip?
• For scorching hot days
• For arthritis prevention and reducing heart disease risk
• To prevent dehydration.
• To boost the metabolism and burn calories faster.