Ingredients: B-Complex, Glutamine, Arginine, Ornithine, Lysine, Citrulline, Carnitine
Thiamin- involved in several basic cell functions and the breakdown of nutrients for energy
• Riboflavin– a key component of coenzymes involved with the growth of cells, energy production, and the breakdown of fats, steroids, and medications.
• Niacin– helps to convert nutrients into energy, create cholesterol and fats, create and repair DNA, and exert antioxidant effects.
• Pantothenic acid– used to make coenzyme A (CoA), a chemical compound that helps enzymes to build and break down fatty acids as well as perform other metabolic functions, and the acyl carrier protein, which is also involved in building fats
• Pyridoxine– assists more than 100 enzymes to perform various functions, including the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. It also maintains normal levels of homocysteine and supports immune function and brain health.
• Biotin– helps to regulate signals sent by cells and the activity of genes
• Folic acid– helps to form DNA and RNA and is involved in protein metabolism. It is also needed in producing healthy red blood cells
• Cobalamin– needed to form red blood cells and DNA. It is also a key player in the function and development of brain and nerve cells
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that plays a role in controlling infection, heals wound, and it can neutralize harmful free radicals. This vitamin has a key role in the biochemical process of making collagen, which is a fibrous protein in connective tissue, that is weaved throughout various systems in the body. This includes nervous, immune, bone, cartilage, blood, and others
Arginine is an amino acid that helps the body build protein.
It also acts as a vasodilator, opening (dilating) blood vessels
Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) is used by the body to make many substances related to cell growth and repair.
It has been used in medical research to treat severe burns, improve healing after surgery, and other clinical situations.
Is proven to improve some elements of sports performance according to research articles
L-Carnitine plays a critical role in energy production. It transports long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria so they can be oxidized (“burned”) to produce energy. It also transports the toxic compounds generated out of this cellular organelle to prevent their accumulation
It is a major player in the DNA synthesis, growth of cells, building proteins, healing damaged tissue and supporting a healthy immune system.
The Recover IV Treatment is best for overcoming a cold or flu or helping you recover from workouts and athletic competitions. It will improve your overall performance more quickly.
If you are looking for something that will help rehydrate your body, and replenish essential vitamins lost during exercise–this is the treatment for you.
This specialized drip will improve your muscle recovery, increase your joint strength and mobility, and reduce inflammation, making sure that you are at your best day after day!
When can I use a Recovery Drip?
• Pre Workouts for increased mobility
• Post Workout – To replenish amino acids and balance the levels of vitamins
• To restore electrolytes that your body has lost
• To Improve mental focus