Ingredients: B-Complex, Glutamine, Arginine, Ornithine, Lysine, Citrulline, Carnitine
• Thiamin– involved in several basic cell functions and the breakdown of nutrients for energy
• Riboflavin– a key component of coenzymes involved with the growth of cells, energy production, and the breakdown of fats, steroids, and medications.
• Niacin– helps to convert nutrients into energy, create cholesterol and fats, create and repair DNA, and exert antioxidant effects.
• Pantothenic acid– used to make coenzyme A (CoA), a chemical compound that helps enzymes to build and break down fatty acids as well as perform other metabolic functions, and acyl carrier protein, which is also involved in building fats
• Pyridoxine– assists more than 100 enzymes to perform various functions, including the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. It also maintains normal levels of homocysteine and supports immune function and brain health.
• Biotin– helps to regulate signals sent by cells and the activity of genes
• Folic acid– helps to form DNA and RNA and is involved in protein metabolism. It is also needed in producing healthy red blood cells
• Cobalamin– needed to form red blood cells and DNA. It is also a key player in the function and development of brain and nerve cells
• Vitamin C is an antioxidant that plays a role in controlling infection, heals wound
• It can neutralize harmful free radicals. This vitamin has a key role in the biochemical process of making collagen, which is a fibrous protein in connective tissue, that is weaved throughout various systems in the body. This includes nervous, immune, bone, cartilage, blood, and others
• It is a major player in the DNA synthesis, growth of cells, building proteins, healing damaged tissue and supporting a healthy immune system.
Your body doesn’t take much for the immune system to falter – skip a meal or a night of sleep, and it will already take a hit. One factor that causes our immunity to become compromised is our busy schedule, sedentary lifestyle, and lack of proper nutrition.
Our Immunity Drip contains a high dose of vitamin C, which has a critical role in your body’s detox and natural defense system. The fact that it’s an IV therapy only makes it easier – everything goes straight to the bloodstream, so you don’t have to wait for all the good stuff to get digested and absorbed!