Ingredients: B-Complex Vitamins, Vitamin C, Biotin, Glutathione push
• Thiamin– involved in several basic cell functions and the breakdown of nutrients for energy
• Riboflavin– a key component of coenzymes involved with the growth of cells, energy production, and the breakdown of fats, steroids, and medications.
• Niacin– helps to convert nutrients into energy, create cholesterol and fats, create and repair DNA, and exert antioxidant effects.
• Pantothenic acid– used to make coenzyme A (CoA), a chemical compound that helps enzymes to build and break down fatty acids as well as perform other metabolic functions, and the acyl carrier protein, which is also involved in building fats
• Pyridoxine– assists more than 100 enzymes to perform various functions, including the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. It also maintains normal levels of homocysteine and supports immune function and brain health.
• Biotin– helps to regulate signals sent by cells and the activity of genes
• Folic acid– helps to form DNA and RNA and is involved in protein metabolism. It is also needed in producing healthy red blood cells
Cobalamin– needed to form red blood cells and DNA. It is also a key player in the function and development of brain and nerve cells
• Vitamin C is an antioxidant that plays a role in controlling infection, heals wounds, and it can neutralize harmful free radicals. This vitamin has a key role in the biochemical process of making collagen, which is a fibrous protein in connective tissue, that is weaved throughout various systems in the body. This includes nervous, immune, bone, cartilage, blood, and others
• Biotin helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids, the building blocks of protein. It is often recommended for strengthening hair and nails.
• It plays a crucial role in shielding cellular macromolecules from endogenous and exogenous reactive oxygen and nitrogen species.
Our Beauty IV treatment combines the perfect blend of vitamins and minerals to fight the signs of aging without the harmful side effects that will be toxic to your body. Our Beauty Drip is the perfect therapy to help your body stay young and vibrant. When your body needs an extra boost of rejuvenation, this treatment will stimulate cellular repair and restore collagen and elastin production.
When can I use the Beauty Drip?
• For wrinkles, sunburns, stretch marks, crow’s-feet.
• For tired, dry or irritated skin.
• For decreasing inflammation and free radical damage.
• For improving poor circulation and digestive issues.